Your 360° view of the energy business
- Focus on corporate issues and optimise professional skills at a managerial level
- Gain in-depth knowledge and vision of energy technologies, industries and markets
- Develop and implement a strategic mindset to address major future issues within the energy industry
- Strengthen your ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment
- A flexible, 12-month, part-time programme that enables candidates to combine executive studies with their full-time job
- Designed for students with a Master degree and 5 years of working experience
- Two weeks of distance learning in management courses
- Study at four ESCP Europe campuses: London, Berlin, Paris and Madrid
- One-week International Seminar held in Houston, TX
- Taught entirely in English
- Integrated International Consultancy Project
- Real-time Trading Experience
- Achieve individual certificates with our Energy Masterclasses option
- Delivered by world-renowned faculty and industry practitioners
- Strong support from the Energy industry via our Research Centre for Energy Management
- Excellent networking opportunities offered by our 55,000-strong alumni
- More than 40 professors and practitioners teaching on the programme
For more information about the ESCP Europe EMEM programme, please visit the official page of the Executive Master in Energy Management.
Two ways to study
In addition to offering a 12-month, part-time version of the Executive Master in Energy Management programme beginning each September, it is possible to take individual modules within the the programme, known as ‘Masterclasses’.
Four Masterclasses are available in Berlin, London, Madrid or Paris: you can opt to gradually complete the full programme over time and earn the Executive Master in Energy Management diploma, or to simply complete the individual Masterclasses that suit you.
If you would like more information on our modular Masterclass option, please contact Crochenka McCarthy by email or by calling +44 (0)20 7443 8823.
For those who are less advanced in their professional Energy career, we also offer a full time MSc in Energy Management.