A range of top recruiters from the fields of finance and business attended this event to promote their graduate training schemes, internships and work experience opportunities.
The yearly event was a perfect opportunity for you to make personal contact with company representatives and get expert advice on finding your ideal career. In addition to the exhibition, we also hosted a range of events on the day, including seminars, a presentation on the School (for corporate guests), and a small seminar for selected students, followed by a networking reception in the evening.
Please note that this fair is only open to current students at ESCP's London campus.
We were delighted to host the following companies and organisations at our 2017 event:
- Admiral Group
- Bloomberg (plus internship presentation from 10am - 11am)
- Ernst & Young
- ESCP Europe Alumni Association
- Houlihan Lokey
- Linking Talents Berlin
- Profin Partners
- Simon Kucher
- Société Générale
- S & P Global
- Textron Aviation
Making the most of the fair
- Read about the companies attending so you know what they offer and don't have to ask obvious questions.
- Rehearse your selling points, so that you can impress in a short time.
- Some employers will want you to complete their own form. These can usually be downloaded from the company website.
- Have a few simple questions prepared in advance to help introduce yourself to the employers and to prove your interest in their company.
- Be sure to bring copies of your CV. Many companies will ask you to apply online, but it's a good idea to have a CV handy.
- Dress smartly as for an interview. First impressions count.
- Some company representatives may assess you quite quickly. In other cases, your discussion with them may be longer and more like a short first interview. Be prepared to be flexible.
- After you have talked to the company's representative, make sure you know what the next stage is. If you are offered a second interview by someone, make a note of their name.
Where to find information
- Check the Exhibitor list regularly for the latest updates on exhibitors and what they're offering.
- Contact our Careers Service (G08) for general information.